EVENT DESIGN TRAINING
ONE DAY COURSE
DELIVERED 1:1 OR IN A GROUP
Our innovative training is unique to the industry and offers an interactive insight into the professional world of events. We touch on everything from creating staged experiential events to weddings, parties and corporate events, while paying attention to the professional behind-the-scenes design and planning techniques.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A fun and accessible journey through the various stages of event planning
- An insight into how to better connect and deliver events for your clients and secure repeat business
- Expert advice from creative event planners with years of experience and practical examples to share
- A handbook packed with event design toolkits and planning templates
- The opportunity to create a professional event concept board using industry techniquesfor a live or sample event
- A certificate for the successful completion of the training.
- Introduction to the events industry
- The psychology of an Event Manager: Your roles and responsibilities
- Ideas and inspiration: Finding your creative flow
- Taking a client brief and developing your own ideas
- Client communication and liaison skills
- The event design process
- Audience and guest analysis
- Event design principles: Theming with colour and texture
- Storytelling through events and the 'guest experience'
- Event design workshop using professional techniques to create a concept
- Event planning: An introduction to the 'Event Management Plan' (EMP)
- Contingency planning and event problem solving
- Professional event management skills
- Introduction to managing events safely
- Supplier and contractor selection and liaison
- Post-event analytics and evaluation
BESPOKE OPTIONS FOR EVENTS TEAMS
- Event Management Plan (EMP) workshop
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) workshop
- Event styling and decor workshop using professional props and resources
- Mock event management demos
- We offer a venue finding service and will arrange all the necessary bookings, catering and resources if required
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
- Take advantage of our years of experience working on events of all sizes for a plethora of clients.
- Facilitate professional development for yourself or your staff and benefit from enhanced skills
- Boost client retention through better communication and satisfaction
- Exceed client expectations by offering a tailored and more bespoke event planning experience
- Establish 'best practice' and standardise your event management process
- Cover multiple topics in detail over a single day of training
- Benefit from a bespoke training package, tailored to your nichés, expertise and preferred industry sectors.