IN THE KNOW WITH EVENT TRAINING
We often hear the misjudged and over-used line: "Oh anyone can organise an event..." Whether it is a good event is a different matter!
In response to a gap in the market, we've developed an innovative training offer focussing on Creative Event Design specifically for events professionals to perfect their concept design and planning skills. This is done with the help of industry techniques and interactive sessions.
Our training offers an insight into the professional world of event management and touches on everything from the planning of staged experiential events to the delivery of weddings, parties and corporate events. We pay attention to professional client liaison skills which helps up-sell your services and get the most out of business relationships.
We train a variety of groups including venue teams, in-house event professionals and new starters and our sessions make for the perfect team training day or staff development investment. All sessions can be tailored to suit the audience and will focus on particular niches, strengths or opportunities for that group.
From the conceptualisation of an event to the production values and event management plan, together we look at the full event life-cycle and how to add value and experience for both the client and the guest. We also cover the post-event phase and the importance of evaluation. Through analytics, feedback and marketing we then look at the skill behind securing repeat business from your clients.
Over the course of the training, event professionals will learn how to evolve creative event ideas and boost confidence in presenting their ideas to their clients. We also get to have a little fun by playing on the experiential trends of today and creating concepts which are both realistic yet exciting.
Our gallery shows a recent masterclass held at the Hilton Bournemouth, a brand new Ted-Baker designed hotel and the perfect backdrop for some creative event planning. We were delighted to have a great mix of delegates join us including wedding planners, in-house event professionals, charity fundraisers, an international hotel chain as well as an overseas brand organisation.
what we offer:
- We visit venues and teams to offer innovative in-house training
- Our sessions run over the course of one day with the option to split sessions to allow everyone in the team to take part
- In small groups of like-minded professionals, we get to know a little more about our collective experiences in the industry and how we can further our knowledge in creative event design
- We scope all of the important event planning stages, from taking a client brief to delivering the event
- We explore design principles and how to inject them into event concepts and client briefs
- Getting hands-on. we use live events or sample themes for our event concept board sessions
- We take event concepts and look at how to turn it into a reality through professional event planning and the creation of event management plans (EMPs)
- Using professional resources and toolkits, we bring all the necessities with us to the in-house sessions
- We include real-world anecdotes and examples taken from our many year's of industry experience having worked with a rich mix of brand, corporate and private clients
- Softening the often 'regime' approach to events, we cover health and safety, risk assessments, contingency plans and budgeting in a fun and interactive way
- We look at how to create amazing events while maximising impact, commercial opportunity and guest experience.