DELIVERED AT YOUR HOME OR CHOSEN VENUE
Half day session: £500
Now comes the exciting part . . . planning and designing your wedding
Planning your celebration should be a fun and creative experience however it's very easy to become inundated with ideas and unsure of what step to take next. As professional Wedding Planners, we aim to take the pressure and effort out of your planning through a relaxed, one-to-one workshop to set you on your way. Your Bridal Party is also very welcome to join in.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We'll visit you at your home or a chosen venue to help plan your perfect day. We'll start off with a creative session to map out your ideas and to pull together your chosen theme using professional wedding design techniques.
Together, we'll create a Wedding Design Concept Board which will help steer you in the right direction and provide you with a point of reference throughout the planning process.
Using insider knowledge and stylist techniques we'll help you pick and mix wedding elements to provide a seamless and design-led theme. We'll also look at how to provide consistency while adding impact and creating a fantastic guest experience.
Wedding Planners usually charge between 10-15% of the total wedding cost but you'll benefit from professional and personalised advice for a fraction of the cost. You'll also receive a Wedding Planning Handbook, full of advice and materials as well as a USB packed with professional behind-the-scenes design techniques and planning templates to give structure to your Big Day.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A warm and welcoming morning or afternoon with a professional Wedding Producer with years of experience and practical examples to share
- A mix of information, guidance and inspiring examples to give you confidence in planning your perfect day
- An insight into how to better design and deliver your wedding without the stress
- Ideas and inspiration on how to find your creative flow
- Theming direction: matching outfits, menus, entertainment and more
- Creative touches and colour/texture/pattern analysis
- Designing your space and decorating your venue
- How to add luxury touches on a DIY budget
- The importance of 'less is more'
- Storytelling and how to add to the 'guest experience'
- A Wedding Planning Handbook complete with a USB packed with templates, toolkits and planning advice, for you to use at your leisure
- Budgeting advice and a designated toolkit for budget monitoring
- How to choose the best suppliers for your Big Day and how to liaise with them
- A creative session to produce a Wedding Design Concept Board for your Big Day to show suppliers and contractors your vision, and to act as a keepsake
- A Q&A with your Wedding Planner to shoot any questions, ideas or concerns
- A fun and accessible journey through the various stages of planning a wedding. in a calm and un-pressurised environment.
Please feel free to contact us for more information on the locations we cover.
Restrictions apply to certain locations and some additional travel expenses may be required but please contact us for a bespoke quote.