CREATIVE EVENT DESIGN
- ONE DAY COURSE -
Our innovative training is unique to the industry and offers an interactive insight into the professional world of events.
We touch on everything from creating staged experiential events to weddings, parties and corporate events, while paying attention to the professional behind-the-scenes design and planning techniques.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A mix of talks, inspiring examples and interactive sessions to give you confidence in professional event planning
- An insight into how to better connect and deliver events for your clients and secure repeat business
- Expert advice from creative event planners with years of experience and practical examples to share
- A handbook packed with event design toolkits and planning templates
- The opportunity to create a professional event concept board for a live or sample event, using industry techniques
- A fun and accessible journey through the various stages of event planning
- A certificate for the successful completion of the training.
- Introduction to the events industry
- The psychology of an event manager: Your roles and responsibilities
- Ideas and inspiration: Finding your creative flow
- Taking a client brief and developing your own ideas
- Client communication and liaison skills
- The design process: How to start planning
- Audience and guest analysis
- Event design principles: Theming with colour and texture
- Storytelling through events and the 'guest experience'
- Event design workshop using professional techniques and resources
- Event planning: An introduction to the 'Event Management Plan' (EMP)
- Contingency planning and event problem solving
- Professional event management skills
- Managing events safely
- Supplier and contractor selection and liaison
- Introduction to marketing communications for events
- Post-event analytics and evaluation
- Event Management Plan (EMP) workshop
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) workshop
- Event styling and decor workshop using professional props and resources
- Mock event management demos
- If a client would prefer to host their session off-campus, we offer a venue finding service and will arrange all the necessary bookings, catering and resources.
BENEFITS OF IN-HOUSE TRAINING
- We come to you- no need to send your delegates on expensive travel. We will train your team in-house
- We understand the demands of the business- take breaks when you need to
- Facilitate professional development for your staff and benefit from their enhanced skills
- Boost client retention through better communication and satisfaction
- Exceed client expectations by offering a tailored and more evolved event planning experience
- Establish 'best practice' and standardise your team's event management process for consistency
- Boost morale through personal investment in your staff
- Take advantage of our years of experience working on events of all sizes for a plethora of clients. Find out more about our passion for events here
- Treat your staff to interactive, creative sessions to enhance learning and team participation
- Our training covers multiple topics in detail over a single day of training
- Benefit from a bespoke training package, tailored to your nichés, expertise or preferred industry sectors.