FESTIVE EVENT PLANNING & STYLING
One day interactive workshop with lunch
Be ahead of the game this festive season with our seasonal party planning short course. Together we'll explore the latest event trends and theming to make some truly memorable 'jolly holiday' experiences. Looking at futurologist trends and classic favourites, we'll formulate event design concept boards culminating in a hands-on decor design session. So whether you're planning a festive dinner party, cocktail soiree or themed venue nights we'll look at what can make your event stand out. This course comes complete with lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
To be announced this Autumn
10.00-16.30 with lunch and refreshment breaks
Who's it for:
Perfect for those planning festive events or fancy some event planning fun!
£199. To book through our website, please click the link below (or you can book via Eventbrite with associated booking fees)
Arrival refreshments, lunch, professional expert advice, stationery packs, a course handbook, certificate, toolkits and hands-on activities. All materials are provided but there will be the opportunity to purchase your own event pro tools on the day. If you have a particular event or theme in mind, feel free to bring magazine cuttings, fabrics and samples with you.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A host of talks, inspiring imagery and interactive sessions with activities to give you confidence in tackling your own design projects and events at home or at work
- Expert advice from creative event planners with years of experience and practical examples to share
- The opportunity to brainstorm and shoot questions to the trainers throughout the day and really benefit from having a professional in the room
- All our courses provide delegates with a handbook packed with useful event design toolkits, event plan templates and advice sheets to take home after the event
- Refreshments served throughout the session. Our full day courses also offer lunch and nibbles
- The chance to create your own luxury event concept board, playing on the industry techniques you will be exploring
- A fun and accessible journey through the various elements of luxury event planning
- Arrival with refreshments
- Meet your expert for the day
- Ideas and inspiration: Finding your creative flow
- Introduction to seasonal events
- When events go right (and when they go wrong!)
- The psychology of an event manager and your roles and responsibilities
- Taking a client brief / deciphering your own ideas
- Audience and guest analysis
- Festive event theming
- Colour and texture analysis
- Future trends and classic favourites
- Creative catering and menu design
- Adding seasonal luxury
- Event conceptualisation and design
- Concept board workshop using professional event design techniques and resources
- Event planning and the all-important 'Event Plan'
- Post-event analytics and evaluation
- Festive event styling and decor workshop using professional props and resources
- Closing remarks and Q&A