CREATIVE EVENT PLANNING
Half day masterclass with refreshments
Welcome to the wonderful world of creative event design. Join our experts and explore the concepts and techniques of luxury event and party planning, complete with professional toolkits to take away afterwards. Using professional event design techniques, you'll learn how to create experiential concepts, set the scene, formulate stylish menus and interweave storytelling into your event planning. This is a fun and interactive workshop with a focus on small events such as birthdays and dinner parties, to large events such as exhibitions and award ceremonies.
16 September 2017 - The Outhouse @ The Green Man, Winchester, Hampshire
8 September 2017 - Private Dining Room @ NEO, Bournemouth, Dorset
09.45-13.00 with refreshment breaks
Who's it for:
Perfect for those with a passion for events or want to learn more in an interactive environment. Perhaps you have an event in mind already or just want more confidence in planning events in the future. No experience necessary.
£99 To book through our website, please click the link below (or you can book via Eventbrite with associated booking fees)
Arrival refreshments, professional expert advice, stationery packs, a course handbook, certificate and hands-on activities. All materials are provided. If you have a particular event or theme in mind, feel free to bring magazine cuttings, fabrics and samples with you.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A host of talks, inspiring imagery and interactive sessions with activities to give you confidence in tackling your own design projects and events at home or at work
- Expert advice from creative event planners with years of experience and practical examples to share
- The opportunity to brainstorm and shoot questions to the trainers throughout the day and really benefit from having a professional in the room
- All our courses provide delegates with a handbook packed with useful event design toolkits, event plan templates and advice sheets to take home after the event
- Refreshments served throughout the session. Our full day courses also offer lunch and nibbles
- The chance to create your own luxury event concept board, playing on the industry techniques you will be exploring
- A fun and accessible journey through the various elements of luxury event planning
- Arrival with refreshments
- Meet your expert for the day
- Introduction to the events industry
- The Design Process: How to start planning
- Ideas and inspiration: Finding your creative flow
- The psychology of an event manager and your roles and responsibilities
- Taking a client brief / deciphering your own ideas
- Event theming and design
- Guest experience
- Colour, pattern and texture analysis
- Storytelling through events
- Adding luxury styling to your events
- Creative catering and menu design
- Event conceptualisation
- Event planning and the all-important 'Event Plan'
- Concept board workshop using professional event design techniques and resources
- Closing remarks and Q&A